What pediatric services are offered by Debbi Ayoli and Pediatric TLC?
• Well-child exams, lab tests, and health screenings
• Treatment of common chronic illnesses
• Teaching families about normal childhood growth and development, safety, and nutrition
• Counseling families about childhood behavioral problems or family issues that affect children
• Assessment and management of acute conditions such as asthma, diabetes, sprained ankles, and developmental or
A Check Up for Success!
The well-child exam is an opportunity to talk about questions and concerns you have about your child’s development, behavior, and general well-being. During your visit, Debbi will discuss common concerns with you, such as your child’s eating, sleeping, and social behaviors, as well as any attention or learning difficulties. This type of visit differs from a “sick visit” in which you might take your child to our office for a specific problem like an allergic reaction, an ear infection, or breathing trouble. Having regular well-child exams at which you can raise the concerns that matter most to you helps Debbi know you and your child better and forms a reliable and trustworthy relationship.